We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails developer for our office in Berlin, with fluent english, valuable German and permit work for EU. Professionals interested and meet the requirements may send your resume in English to the attention of Rocío Corrales to rc [at] exrein [dot] com
- Documented success in Ruby and Ruby on Rails projects
- Very good knowledge of SQL (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Basic knowledge of Rails-Administration (Deployment, Replication, Scaling)
- Experience with Data Warehouse Technologien & Data Mining
- Rack und Sinatra frameworks
- Experience with AJAX frontend / REST backend
- Experience with Linux
Planning and realization of product features
Significant participation in core product design
Design and coding of vital system components
Design and coding of white-label solutions in cooperation with partners
Integration of 3rd-party games into our platform
Ongoing refactoring of existing code
We’re looking for flexible employees, who share our passion for the online world, who keep a fair share of curiosity and who strive to realize new ideas. You should be used to work independently as well as be a good team player.
If that sounds just right for you – then we really look forward to meet you!