We are looking for a date Agile Web Engineer (m / f) in Cologne (full-time, permanent)
Our offer to you:
Exciting and modern web topics You must prioritize in close collaboration with colleagues in a self-organized team. To name a few: Node.js, Redis, AWS, Rails, Chef
- Modern infrastructure and tools that you vote in aussuchst you with your own colleagues.
- Agile / Lean Software Development. We specify only as much as necessary and try to learn continuously with prototypes, testing and rapid deployment to production.
- Self-organized teams, with regular retrospectives and their own responsibility.
- Exchange between developers, outside the daily work with team Offsites, TechTalk and hackathons.
- Pleasant to work with free drinks, an office in the center of Cologne, and the obligatory kicker Nerfgun Fights, when, once again, a developer checked in a red test.
- Flexible hours and the ability to home office are obvious.
What we expect from you:
Modern software engineering
- Speak english very well and German valuable.
- including selection of appropriate programming languages, write automated tests and automation of all that is not at three in the trees.
- Enthusiasm for the Web
The experience can be a classic LAMP stack or a specialization in a technology area such as performance, distribution or reliability.
You like to deal with the command line and have a preferred shell. You work with virtualization and deployment automatisierst your software.
You talk like with colleagues about the requirements and changes. Are you interested in the big picture and the nature of collaboration in your team.
Please, if you are interested send me your update cv to a rc [at] exrein [dot] com. Only peoplo of EU o with Blue Card